£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Partnership scheme, Flexible working hours, Pension Scheme, Private Health cover
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing new websites, databases and applications following a defined project brief and plan.
- Updating existing customer websites, adding new functionality and solving support requests.
- Liaising with customers when required and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Contributing towards architectural design decisions and our internal coding standards.
- Developing in line with appropriate standards and internal practices.
- Proposing and assessing solutions to problems which includes identifying and evaluating new technologies.
- Keeping up to date with current industry developments and trends in order to remain at an exceptional level of technical knowledge.
As the IDEAL candidate you:
- Will have 1-2 years' working experience as a .Net Developer.
- Computer Science Degree would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work as a team and independently when required.
- Beneficial technical requirements: Umbraco, Experience of APIs, Windows Servers and IIS, VueJS, PHP, VB and WebForms
This is a friendly and well-established and award-winning Digital Marketing Agency
The team consistently deliver the highest levels of service, combining their creative and technical know-how with a clear and comprehensive understanding of clients business needs.
*Great benefits on offer, including a Partnership scheme, Flexible working hours, Pension Scheme, Private Health cover, In house and external Training courses, Duvet Days and a Games room.
Salary range £25K-£35K
PurplePower is acting as the recuitment agency on this permanent vacancy.