£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
This is a newly created role within a NICHE INSURANCE company,
As Data ANALYST, you will provide analytics and insights, deliver reporting and visualisation outputs and be a business partner as a data and reporting expert.
To deliver high standard reports, engaging with Data Owners and Data Stewards and being part of the Data Governance Committee as and when required. Reporting delivery will be for both internal and external customers, but the engagement will be internal colleagues/stakeholders only.
will be focused around:
- Enabling the delivery of insights and analytics on internal performance for internal consumption or external reporting
- Delivering timely reports and dashboards as required using visualisation tools. This is a combination of regular and ad-hoc MI returns to Clients, Regulators, and internal customers
- Responsible for monitoring requests that come into the Global Data & Analytics team and ensure requirements are gathered and delivered to in accordance with the global delivery process
- Being a technical point of contact as part of the Data & Analytics team to answer data and reporting related questions and queries
- Developing, support and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse, ensuring that the data is available, and all jobs have been successful
- Identify reporting automation and efficiency opportunities and socialise/recommend accordingly
*Please note, This role will be remotely based in the UK, so applicants must be eligable to work in the UK and will be based anywhere but occassional meetings in the London office will be required.
Salary up to £45K per annum + Bens.
If this sounds like YOU, don't hesitate, apply TODAY...
- ***Ideally you will have Data Analytical experince from within the INSURANCE SECTOR***
- Agile experience – JIRA or similar tools is an advantage but not essential
- Power BI and/or other data visualisation tools experience
- Must have great attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Solutions focused but takes time to analyse and consider impacts, and uses initiative to solve problems/challenges
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Open to bring ideas and suggestions to support and enhance best practice
- Power BI/Data Visualization
- Data Engineering, Architecture, and Integrations
- SQL Developer
- Strong Excel
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent role.
Please apply ASAP to find out more and to be considered.