£19,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Technical Support Assistant
Reporting to the Technical Support manager, as technical support assistant, you will support the engineers and customers with regards to commissioning issues.
Commissioning a smart meter allows the meter to link up to the network and begin sending the readings to customer energy suppliers automatically. The engineer will commission the smart metres during the installation process but occasionally there might be a slight problem, which is where you come in!
The role will encompass many administrative processes whilst working within a driven Office environment.
As technical support assistant, you will be fully computer literate, well presented and have a good telephone manner. You will be great at troubleshooting, getting to the bottom of a problem and helping customers to get back online. If you are naturally technical, this role will be a fun challenge.
You duties will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from engineers and problem-solving regarding commissioning metres in a professional manner
- Build a good rapport with a range of people
- Working within other teams across the business
- Ensuring data protection regulations are adhered to
- general database administration
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Achieving and maintaining SLA’s within the centre
- Working towards KPI’s
- To adapt and complete any additional ad hoc requests
This is a varied role, providing opportunities to further develop your skills. For success in the role, you must be a team player, with an ability to be flexible as part of fast-moving, focused organisation.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Good GCSE results
- Good geographical knowledge of the country
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel
- The ability to multitask
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, great company *benefits including
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit/tea/coffee
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Onsite parking
Don't delay, apply today the lucky candidate will start ASAP
***You don't need lots of experince, just some technical ability, good attention to detail and, above all, a friendly and helpful telephone manner***
Close to the Town Centre, Newmarket.
Salary £19K-£20K per annum
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.