£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
**Calling Test Analysts**
Seeking two talented Software Test Analysts to deliver testing requirements and executing the tests for the Asendia systems. It’s a real chance to shape the direction of the testing team, working closely with the team. Main purpose of this role is to set up, maintain and run tests across the two main applications.
Our client, a major player in the ecommerce and mail solutions area, empowering businesses to grow across-borders, employing over 1,500 people in 16 country offices in Europe, Asia, the USA and Oceania – a global network blended with a local presence.
You, as the ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of manual and automation testing techniques, methods and tools.
- Excellent communication skills ·
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientated with the ability to multitask.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA’s role in it.
- Experience with SQL; Databases. MS based frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Cloud computing platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experienced in testing web services.
- You will have working experience in JIRA; Confluence.
Competitive Salary 40-45K on offer
PLUS A fantastic array of *Benefits are on offer including a Bonus and a three month Sabbatical after just two years of service.
Don't delay, apply NOW for a confidential chat about the duties and the company.
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent IT Business Analyst role.
For information on our Data Policy, please refer to the PurplePower website.