£34,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Very exciting opportunity for a Software Developer who wants to gain experience of working for a growing business who are technology leaders in their sector.
Do you speak German or have a smattering? That would be PERFECT as, in the first 12 months, you will be based in Germany to receive training from our expert colleagues at our Head Office. During your second year and thereafter, you will be based the UK office near Swansea!
This is working for a company who develop an Intelligent Parcel Management System, which creates a platform to simplify parcel delivery, collection and returns in a growing e-commerce market. The system incorporates the latest touch screen technology, electronic tag and parcel box hardware. This role will primarily be involved with the myrenz management portal and mobile app, which can be fully integrated with a third-party system. Their unique app makes it easy to use the pick-up system with a smartphone or tablet.
This is your chance to not only make an invaluable contribution to the team, but also influence the sector as a whole. Our product range is at the cutting edge of parcel and logistics management, saving time and providing the ultimate in convenience and traceability. Our technology and software are constantly evolving in line with the needs of its users.
- To learn all technical aspects of their technology
- Further development and optimization of software.
- Development of mobile applications
- Collaboration in the development of new system solutions for parcel shipping.
- Documentation of development processes.
- Development of solutions for the implementation of customer requirements.
- Support of technical departments during testing and commissioning.
As the IDEAL candidate:
- To be fluent in English and German (or be willing to learn German)
- A post Grad or Masters or PhD student computer science
- Consolidated knowledge in Visual Basics NETSkills in WPF, SQL (WebService REST and SOAP preferred)
- Secure handling of MS Visual Studio and TFSTraining as an IT specialist (system integration or comparable training)
- Experience with modern components (WLAN, LTE modules etc)
- Experience in the administration of Linux (RHEL) advantageous
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft SCCM beneficial
- Experience in database maintenance/administrationWillingness to move temporarily to Germany
Salary approx £35K + bens
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruiter on this permanent role.
For information on our Data Policy, please refer to the PP Website.