£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Comprehensive Bens Package on offer!
Exciting role for fantastic Software Business Analyst with great communication skills. Your role will comprise of the following main areas:
- Writing and understanding complex system requirement documents.
- Scoping client requirements and functionality
- Producing prototypes.
- Performing SCRUM master type duties.
As Software Business Analyst, your main role will be to support the Product Manager with managing the delivery of improvements to the software products.
What is the company like?
Join this private-sector company to be part of the thriving real-estate sector. Delivering market-leading software and consultancy services to global property owners and investors, this company is renowned for its client-focused approach.
As part of the offering, it provides a powerful, market-leading, online property management solution to clients, specifically designed to help manage the health, safety and other risk-related issues affecting commercial buildings.
Their software offers automatic allocation and tracking of issues logged on the system, supported by automatic reporting through a flexible email system, integrated dashboards, and dynamic analysis reports.
As Software Business Analyst, your main function will be working as part of our Agile Software Team, you will be working to deliver The software AP, the market-leading risk management software for the real estate sector.
Tasks will include:
- Speaking directly with clients, both internal and external, to identify their requirements, analyzing the outcomes, and making recommendations.
- Writing and understanding complex system requirement documents and producing prototypesWorking with system developers to ensure the product is of a high standard and fit for purpose
- Performing SCRUM master type duties in coordinating and managing development sprints
- Managing development projects from conception through to deliveryIn time, acting as a subject matter expert on key area of the systems and business requirements
What we’re looking for, in a nutshell:
We are looking for someone with a proactive approach and business analysis experience. You should be ambitious and enjoy finding solutions to complicated problems.
As the IDEAL candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to create clear documentation
- Strong I.T. skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsMust be able to work independently
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with developers, project managers and clients
- Project management experience
- Preferably degree qualified in relevant subject area
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience of Prototyping
PACKAGE: A competitive salary of £27K-£30K is on offer, including benefits package of 25 days' annual leave, medical insurance, pension fund contributions and performance bonus payments.
BEAUTIFUL LOCATION: Based just 20 mins North of Cambridge City Centre, please note, remote village business park location with plenty of parking but own transport is ESSENTIAL.
PurplePower Recruitment is the agency on this permanent vacancy.
According to new Data Protection GDPR laws, we need to inform you that you are in applying this role sending us your personal data which we will not share without your consent and will only contact you about this role and other roles which could be of interest. Please see our website for our full privacy and data handling policies. You have the right to ask us to remove your data at any time.