£60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Are you excited about testing, specifically mobile apps? Then, read on...
You will be work with a high calibre team to continuously develop new products/features. You may come from a different set of tools for testing, development and continuous integration and delivery. Our client, a fast growing FinTech StartUp does not dwell on technology and believe in the right tool for the job.
Your duties will be to:
- Find bugs and analyse the importance and priority of bugs relating to a release.
- Write clear bug reports and provide all necessary detail so that others are able to reproduce and diagnose the issue.
- Play a part in clarifying business requirements and user stories.
- Test new features and ensure existing features are working well.
- Carry out smoke and regression tests where appropriate.
- Carry out exploratory testing on various products.
- Collaborate across the wider team, predominately, development teams, product owner and UX teams.
- Work alongside junior members in the team to guide them and provide support where appropriate.
- Play a key part in the QA team (10+ engineers) and contribute to the growth of the QA function.
? Charles proxy
? Microsoft SQL Server
? HockeyApp and Testflight for builds
? Postman for an API testing
? Jira for bug tracking
? Confluence for documentation
? Slack for team communication and collaboration
? .NET, iOS Swift, Android Java
? Microsoft Azure
? TeamCity for CI builds
? Octopus Deploy for deployments
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Passionate about all things mobile and apps.
- Up to date with the latest developments with technology and QA.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi disciplinary team.
Ideally, you will bring
- Proven experience hands-on testing with native mobile apps (+5 years) within a similar fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset.
- Experience with testing on various environments such as test and UAT.
- Pragmatic when raising bugs and understand the difference between quality and meeting release deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Any automation experience, especially Appium is an advantage.
Bens to include:
- Working in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks25 days holiday + bank holidays
Don't delay, apply today. More junior members of the team also needed.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent QA Opportunity. For information on our Data Handling policy, please refer to the PurplePower Website.