£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Senior .Net Developer - £50K-55K + Bonus
Great opportunity to put your development and leadership skills to work on full stack web solutions in a fast growing, exciting and collaborative environment.
You’ll add your .NET, Web Front End and Database skills to a multi-skilled in-house software team. You would be expected to take a leadership role in all stages of development, from early definition to delivery, applying modern software development practices at all stages of work and building a strong sense of ownership of the technology.
As a Senior Software Developer you will bring your experience to the team in shaping what good looks like. You will be a technical and professional reference for the rest of team: role modelling both skills and behaviours as part of coaching junior and mid-level developers.
This is a growing business and who are actively investing in formal Agile methodologies, so experience working in an Agile environment will be essential.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Bonus scheme of up to 15% of your annual salary
- Private health care for you
- 26 days annual leave rising with service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexibility to personalise your benefits package and support your wellbeing
- Working in a vibrant and modern office with options for hybrid working
Plus lots more!
Ideally you will have:
- Strong C# skills
- .NET core and .NET framework experience including ASP.NET MVC
- Experience using Entity Framework or other ORM framework
- A Strong emphasis on clean, testable software using testing frameworks and mocking libraries
- REST API development experience
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity of CI/CD within a cloud environment
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring other developers
- Experience of architecting software solutions in collaborative environment
- AWS and/or Azure experience
- Google Maps API/leaflet.js experience
- Experience with spatial data
- Experience working with other relational databases such as PostgreSQL and/or Oracle
- Experience working with document databases
- Jira or similar work management system
Don't delay, apply today.
PurplePower Recruitment is the agency on this permanent Full Stack Developer opportunity.
For details on our Data Handling policy, please refer to the purplepower website.