£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Seeking a talented Senior .Net Developer for our client, a major player in the ecommerce and mail solutions area, empowering businesses to grow across-borders, employing over 1,500 people in 16 country offices in Europe, Asia, the USA and Oceania – a global network blended with a local presence.
Location: the role will be remote with occassional presence in the West London office, close to Chiswick.
Reporting to the CTO this role will be assisting in the development of Applications within the business. This role will be required to provide the on-going development of applications to across all core businesses and will be a very project focused role.
What's the tech and how will you be engaging it?
- Excellent understanding of the development life cycle for business applications across a number of technologies in the UK and International market place.
- To be able manage all aspects of development from start to finish, including testing and bug fixes
- Ability to develop and produce efficient, scalable, reusable code using any of C#, t-sql, ASP.NET and other languages as needed.
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach to keys, indices and relationships in SQL Server (including MySQL).
- C# - Windows services, Web services, SOLID principles
- ASP.Net (MVC) –Angular JS experience advantageous
- SQL Server experience
- WCF, WPF
- Web Services/SOA C#.net
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair?
- Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence?
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment?
- Commercially astute and customer focused?
Salary, £55K-£60K + BONUS + COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF *Benefits
To discuss and consider a full job description, please apply with a short cover email and CV ASAP. Immediate start for the right applicant.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent role.