£22,000 Per Annum
Exciting opportunity for a keen and hungry salesperson who understands the importance of following up leads in a timely and organised manner.
The role is to target new customer leads and increase sales to Timber and builders merchants whilst assisting to maintain and grow current merchant relationships.
The quality of the products is a REAL selling point and will make your job easy as it's beautiful, responsibly sourced timber from Brazil.
Are you organised, focused and above all good at following up leads and understanding the importance of digital presence and marketing?
If you can SELL and you like developing new and existing relationships, like working with a product you can really believe in and get behind, look no further.
ARE YOU the IDEAL Sales Executive candidate?
- Enthusiastic sales person with a hunger to achieve and exceed targets.
- Good at digital marketing to commence and follow up lead generation
- Some experience working in construction/merchant industry
- Reasonable computer skills (Microsoft office, including good Excel skills)
What would be most beneficial but not essential:
- Has sold products into timber/builders merchants previously
- Knowledge of Timber and/or timber products
- External sales experience
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Don't delay, apply today!
Salary circa £22K per annum
*Must have own transport and be ideally within 1/2 hour's commute from Cambridge.
Full training will be given. Office based, Mon-Friday. Once a few months' training has been completed, some remote working will be possible.
Purplepower is acting as the agency on this permanent role