£18,771 Per Annum
Great opportunity for a part-time Administrator and Receptionist for an busy school in the Bedfordshire area
37hrs/week, term time plus 2 weeks, £16,704 actual (Full Time Equiv £18,771).
- Provide a professional, efficient and welcoming reception service for visitors to the school including:
- Receiving, signing in and dealing with or directing parents and other visitors as appropriate.
- Operating the School’s main switchboard, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate.
- Responsible for contacting staff via radio control / bleep system and delivering messages as necessary.
- Administration of internal and external Academy mail.
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff.
- Recording, stamping/franking and posting outgoing mail.
- Ensure that allocated work is completed accurately and efficiently within the required timescales.
- Maintaining the accident report register and completing all relevant paperwork required as part of the accident reporting procedure.
- Assist with the induction of any new member of the office administration team.
- Undertake the necessary training and act as an Academy first aider for students, staff and
- Support the Reprographics Assistant as required.
Need to have the school holidays free? This could be just the role for you! Hours are in Term Time + Two weeks per year.
For a full job spec and to discuss the role, please apply TODAY!
***Immediate start for the right candidate***
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this part-time permanent vacancy