£45,000 Per Annum
Are you excited about testing, specifically mobile apps? Then, read on...
Salary circa £45K
You will be work with a high calibre team to continuously develop new products/features. You may come from a different set of tools for testing, development and continuous integration and delivery. Our client, a fast growing FinTech StartUp does not dwell on technology and believe in the right tool for the job.
Your duties will be to:
- Review technical and business requirements (incl. acceptance criteria) and design robust & reusable test scenarios.
- Manage the execution of test scenarios and report results, capturing run & key metrics overtime.
- Design and implement strategic level QA documentation/frameworks for the Cloud Apps workstream.Integrate Cloud Apps test scenarios with the overall test & automation strategy.
- Design and execute testing for complex features as required.
- Assess feature suitability for test automation (incl. unit tests for developers & API integration tests)
- Configuration and set-up of test tools including the integration of automated regression suite with CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Maintaining documentation related to the QA stream.
- Collaborate across the wider team, predominantly with the development, product & UX teams.
- Support other QA workstreams (e.g. Mobile & Platform) with test execution during busy periods.
- Attending daily stand-ups, sprint planning, refinement sessions & retrospectives as required
Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years QA experience with a broad knowledge of best practices is essential.
- Demonstrable test framework implementations on more than one tech stack.
- Deep understanding of SQL, jQuery, XML, REST/JSON). web, API & database testing technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in test data design and implementation strategies.
- Experience with API test framework design for legacy back-end systems.
- Experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban & behavioural-driven development (BDD).
- Experience of build pipelines using common CI/CD and SCM tools (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Experience with automated testing incl. compatibility & performance testing an advantage.
Is this you?
- Shares experiences with others to assist their learning and understanding.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset and strong organisation and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Passionate about all things mobile and apps.
- Up to date with the latest developments with technology and QA.
- Pragmatic when raising bugs and understand the difference between – quality and meeting release deadlines.
Ideally, you will bring
- Proven experience hands-on testing with native mobile apps (+2 years) within a similar fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset.
- Experience with testing on various environments such as test and UAT.
- Pragmatic when raising bugs and understand the difference between quality and meeting release deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Any automation experience, especially Appium is an advantage.
Bens to include:
Company Share options
Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
25 days holiday + bank holidays
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis*
Don't delay, apply today.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent QA Opportunity. For information on our Data Handling policy, please refer to the PurplePower Website.