£24,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
If you are looking to develop your project management career in a fast-moving professional environment then look no further.
This company has been at the forefront of the translation, localization and now globalisation industries for over 30 years and works with many of the world’s biggest brands.
Do you have excellent organisational skills and proven ability to conduct business proficiently in written and spoken English, can work with the latest localization tools and technologies?
Are you a team player who builds an excellent rapport with colleagues?
This is a highly visible client-facing role for someone who enjoys connecting with different cultures.
- Planning localization workflow
- Estimate cost and duration of localization projects
- Execute localization projects according to workflow plan and deliver on time and within budget
- Create localization project plans
- Manage external vendors and internal stakeholders to coordinate schedules, deliveries, reviews, staging and publishingLead regular meetings with international stakeholders for project status updates, program progress and budget
- Minimum of 2 years of localization project management experience
- Ability to estimate costs and manage to budget
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as complex and remote projects
- Positive, professional and flexible personality
- Creative thinker who has the ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary - £24K - £27K
If you think this is for you, APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volume of applications it may not be possible to respond to all.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this Permanent role.
For further information on our data handling procedures, please refer to the PurplePower website.