£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Business Solutions Lead Sage 200 Consultant
Our client, a leading Managed Services Providor with expertise in Cloud, ERP, CRM and Managed IT. Together as a team and through partnerships with world leaders in technology, provide smart solutions that provide real digital transformation in businesses
Putting clients at the heart of everything they do, helping them create better, faster processes, build stronger customer relationships, strengthen data security, accelerate profitability and position them for growth. That’s why they have over 1,000 clients who are more efficient, more productive and more profitable just because they work with them.
Sage Lead Consultant.
Joining an established team of 3, you will be responsible for the successful design, implementation and support of Sage solutions for our clients. You will also provide assistance and insight to the Commercial Team to drive product adoption with clients and prospects, whilst building commercial awareness within our teams.
As the Lead Consultant within the Sage product set, you will be a subject matter expert in this area, whilst possessing a broad knowledge across our wider product portfolio. As the Lead Consultant will take full ownership of all Sage projects and will have a key role in mentoring and supporting other Sage Consultants.
They clearly recognise it’s their people that make the difference
- Salary £45k-£60k
- Any location – we would even consider a remote working with the willingness to travel
- Ideally you will be close to Lisburn, Northern Ireland or Peterborough, East Anglia
- We are looking for a candidate that is experienced in ERP project management with the technical capabilities to take the lead on a project. They will have Junior Consultants below them so we’re looking for the Lead to support and develop the Consultants.
- Delivering end to end projects is important, as well as someone who is calm under pressure, has the ability to manage problems that arise throughout the project and support the team with their projects as well.
Ideally you will have:
- Five years professional experience in Sage 200 and up to date Sage accreditations to include:
- Sage 200 Financials
- Sage 200 Commercials
- Sage 200 Bill of Materials
- Sage Report Designer
- Previous project management experience demonstrated by having completed Sage end-to-end project lifecycles, from scoping through to go live
- Previous experience/knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Demonstratable understanding of book-keeping principles
- Good working knowledge of Windows and Server Operating Systems
- Advanced MS Excel skills (eg. vlookups, pivot tables)
- Ability to travel to NI/GB as required
- Ability to live and work in the UK
Don't delay, apply now for a confidential chat and to review a detailed list of duties.
***Find out more about joining this dynamic digital transformation specialists looking for energetic and highly talented individuals to join the fast growing team.***
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.