IT, IT Project Managers, Web Developers
£22,000 Per Annum
Fixed Term Contract
Purpose: to manage day to day helpdesk tickets, liaise with clients, support product development, and assist with the full range of Digital Web Intranet business including new business proposals, project management and delivery.
Ideally, you will have a year or two's experience in a similar enviornment.
- Salary £22K per annum plus 5% pension and Oyster Card to cover client visits
- Hours 37.5 with flexibility by agreement
- Holiday 25 days + bank holidays
- Where? Based in the Finanical District of London, EC4 between Chancery Lane and St. Paul's underground stations as well as being very close to the overground City Thameslink station.
Your Key Duties:
- Manage the support helpdesk, responding to client tickets and scheduling development work where necessary
- Manage the delivery of projects, including intranet development, training and digital communications consulting to an excellent standard
- Prepare and deliver training courses for a range of audiences, relating to digital skills for communicators
- Contribute to new product development and innovation projects, improving the effectiveness of Digital products and services through UX research, testing, analysis and design/development
- Contribute to new business development, writing proposals, meeting clients and working on project costings and presentations
- Support the running of the business, including financial management (e.g. invoicing, credit control), business strategy, office management and marketing/publicity
Don't DELAY, apply TODAY!
- PurplePower recruitment Ltd is acting as the recruitment agency on this 12 month contract position. We will endeavour to reply to all candidates but due to the high number of applicants this may not be possible in all cases. Please refer to our Data Policy on the PurplePower Website for further information.