£17,000 to £17,500 Per Annum
Do you like to take things apart? Building computers? Genuine interest in all things IT and hardware in particular?
Our Client is a market leader in the provision of managed IT services to the retail and hospitality sectors. Thriving on delivering customer satisfaction providing them with installation, maintenance, repairs, configuration and staging for all IT products and are looking for Workshop based Technicians at their head office facility in Newmarket. This work involves the testing, cleaning and repair of customers IT devices. Typically EPOS, Printers, Cash drawers, PC’s, Scanners etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Provide in house repair and test services as part of the workshop team
- Provide a professional approach to all work, completing it to a high quality standard.
- Picking parts from stock and carrying equipment to benches
- Ensure all bench stock is maintained and regularly audited.
- Ensure the process and procedures for all parts whether broken, needing repair, or returning are strictly adhered to.
- All paperwork to be completed exactly to Workshop Manager requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation and manuals necessary to fulfil the role is current, and is available at all times.
- Support colleague engineers where necessary, ensuring quality criteria is maintained at all times.
- Ensure you comply with all Health and Safety processes and procedures necessary for the role and. In addition to maintaining up to date certifications as directed by the company.
Good written and spoken English
Methodical approach and good organisational skills
Working knowledge of windows and an appreciation of other software
Previous workshop experience would be advantageous
If this sounds like you and you are a team player with a professional approach and "Can Do" attitude, don't delay APPLY NOW
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30 - 40 hours per week between Monday and Sunday
Own transport required due to the location, plenty of parking available.
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent position.
In applying for this role, you consent to PurplePower Recruitment keeping your CV and contact details in order to contact you about this role and others which are similar. If you do not wish us to keep your details after the recruitment process for this position has come to an end, please let us know.