£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Do you want to join a professional and sustainable smart metering organisation, working with top tier, long standing clients?
Do you want to be part of a business that has a health and safety culture, is on the road to zero carbon, and offers long term career prospects?
Reporting to the planning and scheduling team leader, the data analyst is responsible for the data management of all engineer details across the UK
Some of your typical duties/key responsibilities
- Total administration of working platforms including data entry, data review and analysis
- Managing and building reporting and have a consistent 360-degree view of capacity for the field over the rolling six-week period
- Build effective relationships with clients, field managers, and internal stakeholders.
- Daily calls to review job progress and handover
Skills and abilities
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to targets and objectives
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
- Excel experience
- The ability to read and interpret data
- Experience knew line data entry slash/administration
If you have previous Data Entry/Administration and or some analyst experience, we would love to hear from you!
Salary £20K-£22K + Bens
- Free parking
- Fresh fruit
- Free teas and coffee
- Brand new office/ headquarters, spacious desks
- Lift and disabled access
- A wonderful break space with cooking facilities, sofas, and games tables
- Walking distance to a superstore
- Dress down Fridays
- A healthcare cash plan
- 20 days holiday, eight bank holidays Anna holiday buy back scheme
- A bike to work scheme with secure parking area knew line an employee assistance programme company pension
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
Great foot in the door oppprtunity to a successful company in growth, busy and buzzy working environmentgood, career prospects.
Working hours, 8am-5pm. Monday-Friday
Purplepower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy