£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
We are seeking an IT Technician for one of London’s leading independent schools in West London. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic IT Technician to provide IT support across both Junior and Senior divisions of this thriving and busy London school.
We are looking for a well-qualified, flexible and enthusiastic individual to start as soon as possible, to work in a committed team of three, supporting the IT needs of the Junior and Senior departments.
The Tech Stuff:
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience of supporting: Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 10, Apple products, Chromebooks and MS Office
- Some audio/visual support will also be required.
- As well as sound technical skills the successful applicant will be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
- School experiece would be most beneficial
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment and are you ready to think on your feet and respond quickly to the needs of the staff and students?
This could be just the role for you!
*Salary up to £28K per annum with some Great bens on offer
- Membership of Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Access to the central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children within the school trust
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Season Ticket Loans: Interest free loans for travel are available to staff to enable them to buy annual season tickets
- Computer Loans: Interest free loans are available to staff to enable them to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: the School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
Full time, 36 hours per week, 9am – 5pm
Successful applicants must undergo the DBS clearance prior to starting a role
Don't delay, apply TODAY!
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent opportunity.
For Data Protection Policy, please refer to the PurplePower website.