£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Fantastic opportunity to lead a team of IT Support professionals, spanning across this fantastic group of schools in West and North West London.
Your role with comprise of:
Managing a team of IT Technicians, managing a proactive, customer focussed IT service, to deliver business as usual and larger IT projects across the IT Team. You will meet regularly with schools maintaining positives relationships and play an active role in the development of IT Technicians and Apprentices through coaching and regular line management meetings.
- Experience of successfully and consistently delivering an IT Operational service model
- Motivated to become an exceptional people manager (develop, coach, inspire and motivate people)
- Experience of assessing working practices/processes to identify and drive forward improvements
- Quickly establish productive relationships with an operational contact within each school
- Demonstrate good judgement and decision-making skills in resolving issues in challenging situations, knowing when to sign post, escalate and resolve issues
- Results focused approach to delivering IT services and solutions projects successfully
As the ideal Team Leader/IT Manager, you will have knowledge and a background of:
- Evidence of managing an IT Operations Team and Service to a number of schools
- Evidence of well-developed ICT skills
IDEALLY, you will have Experience of identifying and resolving issues relating to the following:
- Windows, iOS, Mobile Device Management, Google devices, printers and print management solutions, projectors, IWB’s and other interactive teaching technologies, internet and network connectivity, wireless and local area networks, O365, Sharepoint, School Management Information Systems (Bromcom/Scholarpack/CMIS), software distribution using automated tools (SCCM), school based software/applications, active directory/operational units, Microsoft Windows 7 and above, Web based back up solutions, network connected SAN and clustering technologies, VMWare
- Be motivated to work towards an ITIL V3 Foundation qualification
Salary details: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum + great pension scheme + other benefits, such as:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Rising to 29 days after 2 years of service and then again to 30 days after 3 years of service Agile workingWe are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needsAccess to School Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
Vacancy type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
IT Team Leader, Cluster Manager, Field Support Manager could be alternative job titles for this role.
*All hires are subject to passing a DBS enhanced clearance.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this Permanent role.
For further information on our data handling procedures, please refer to the PurplePower website.