£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Are you an IT Manager and are also really hot on Data Integrity and Quality?
Like working for a smaller sized organisation where you are the IT expert?
Managing a small outsourced team, you will have help BUT ideally you like being hands on.
Then, this could be just the role for you...
As IT and Data Manager, you will be the in-house IT expert and work with infrastructure engineers and external contractors to provide advanced support (including problem management support) across all IT systems and services.
You will be responsible for making sure this company has robust and easily accessible data, ensuring the integrity, accuracy and completeness of all data to support working practices, meeting business objectives.
Some of your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all IT systems – software and hardware – working with external providers as necessary to ensure the effectiveness and integrity of all our systems.
- Identify, investigate and resolve IT problems including tracking progress and lessons learnt and implementing changes as necessary. Develop mechanisms to prevent re-occurrence of the issues.
- Develop systems to ensure all IT incidents/problems and their solutions are recorded to inform knowledge management.
- Develop and manage the asset inventory of all hardware and software.
- •Responsible for overseeing the purchase, allocation and management of all electronic devices including but not limited to IT equipment (desktops, laptops, tablets); door access systems, mobile devices, printing devices
- Work with consultants on developing and delivering IT infrastructure solutions and projects, leading on projects as our in-house expert.
- Manage IT technical projects from initiation through to transition to implementation and provide post-live support.
- Monitor and improve business processes affecting the creation, modification and removal of data
- Develop policies, protocols, practices and procedures that manage the full data lifecycle needs of the organisation and manage our data governance whilst monitoring the quality and consistency of data. Ensure the organisation’s approach to data quality is consistent and maintained
- Investigate, identify and resolve individual or systematic errors in data, cleanse the information and put mechanisms in place to prevent re-occurrence of the issue
- Ensure any data inaccuracies identified are amended or allocated for resolution by appropriate staff/teams.
A full list of duties will be provided on application.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Good knowledge of Data Quality principles
- Detailed knowledge and significant practical experience of using, CRM
- Significant knowledge of all Office 365 applications
- Project Management skills
- Strong IT administration and system skills,
- Results driven with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt this approach to different audiences
***This role will be 2-3 days in the office close to Gunnersbury and remotly from home.***
Salary up to £60K + Bens.
Purplepower recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.