£25 to £30 Per Hour
As HOO, you will be based in London (E1) Shoreditch and reporting directly to the Founder/CEO of this exciting buisiness within the health and fitness sector, your focus will be on providing structure to business processes, monitoring business and team performance across all functions, leading on developing and implementing new processes to improve efficiency as the company scales.
We are URGENTLY searching for a Head of Operations or an Operations Manager for a Health/Fitness company in Shorditch.
This is an exciting and VARIED role which iwill comprise of different elements but mainly in the Management and Financial areas:
- Managing day-to-day business operations.
- Providing operational leadership and management for a team of  (comprising freelance and full-time staff).
- Managing and scaling customer service operation - responsible for managing the Bookings/Customer Success team, taking responsibility for client retention and the optimisation of up-selling opportunities.
- Overseeing teacher recruitment, including managing recruitment coordinators and interviewers
- Responsible for the business maintaining the highest standards of customer service
Finance & Legal:
- Managing operational KPI’s and analytics including data extracts from management accounts system, booking platform and customer app (TBC)
- Working with outsourced accountants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of management accounting information
- Updating weekly cashflow and managing payments
- Preparing and updating operational plan (P&L/Cashflow), in-line with business plan and monthly variance analysis/reporting
- Preparing financial forecasts and budgets
- Liaising with HMRC on PAYE & TaxCompany Secretarial administration, including updating shareholder registers/cap table.
Hours 9am-5pm or 10-6pm
This is a temporary role starting immediately and running for 6-8 weeks. There may be the opportunity of staying on into a more permanent role should this be of mutual interest. Approx £25-£30/hour.
Don't delay. Apply todayand we will contact you for a friendly and confidential chat about the opportunity and your requirements!
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the business on this temporary vacancy.