£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
As HOO, you will be based in London (E1) Shoreditch and reporting directly to the Founder/CEO of this exciting buisiness within the health and fitness sector, your focus will be on providing structure to business processes, monitoring business and team performance across all functions, leading on developing and implementing new processes to improve efficiency as the company scales.
We are looking for a solutions-driven, highly numerate problem solver with strong management and communication skills who will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment. For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to develop their career within a future market-leader.
This is an exciting and VARIED role which iwill comprise of different elements:
- Managing day-to-day business operations.
- Providing operational leadership and management for a team of  (comprising freelance and full-time staff).
- Managing and scaling customer service operation - responsible for managing the Bookings/Customer Success team, taking responsibility for client retention and the optimisation of up-selling opportunities.
- Overseeing teacher recruitment, including managing recruitment coordinators and interviewers
- Responsible for the business maintaining the highest standards of customer service
Finance & Legal:
- Managing operational KPI’s and analytics including data extracts from management accounts system, booking platform and customer app (TBC)
- Working with outsourced accountants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of management accounting information
- Updating weekly cashflow and managing payments
- Preparing and updating operational plan (P&L/Cashflow), in-line with business plan and monthly variance analysis/reporting
- Preparing financial forecasts and budgetsLiaising with HMRC on PAYE & TaxCompany Secretarial administration, including updating shareholder registers/cap table.
- Working with the lawyer to develop timely and cost-effective legal solutions
- Responsible for the smooth running of the offices and IT infrastructure
- Working with CEO, CTO & accountant to develop and manage the implementation of, best in class technology solutions in support of operational & strategic objectives
There is also the opportunity of working with the CEO to develop frameworks and strategy for successful business development.
Assist CEO with business planning, development, fundraising and investor communications.
Salary approx £55K, plus bens and the opportunity of stock options, hours 9am-5pm or 10-6pm
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.