£12 to £16 Per Hour
We are urgently looking for a part time Fundraising Support Manager for this well known charity on the south side of Cambridge. Immediate start for the right candidate!
This role is temporary for a 3 month period but there is the possiblilty of it turning into a permanent position.
Salary - £12 - £16 per hour - 3 days (of your choosing) per week
- have direct accountability for the management of the Fundraising Database ‘Donorflex’
- have a hands-on role where you provide strategic reporting and insight to the function.
- line manage, support and develop Fundraising Support Officer, run regular audits and, when appropriate, train/retrain colleagues ensuring users are utilising the system effectively.
- be responsible for the maintenance and development of the database, to ensure it meets the requirements of the Fundraising and Communications Team and all applicable regulations.
Ideally you will;
- be educated to A Level standard or above
- have excellent IT experience with good working knowledge of Excel or similar database products
- experience of data capture of Gift Aid, supporter preferences and suppressions, experience of implementing and managing projects
- be numerate and pro-active, have professional approach and excellent attention to detail.
You will need to be a driver with access to vehicle for work purposes (mileage will be paid). Don't delay! Apply today for a friendly and confidential chat about the role!
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this temporary role. For information on how we manage your data according to GDPR laws, please refer to the PurplePower website.