£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Full Stack .Net Developer - circa £50K
Fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer with C# and .Net developement skills forming part of a collaborative yet autonomous team. We particularly welcome developers with their eyes set in the cloud, (Azure) even if you don't have vast experince in this area.
If you like working on full stack customer-facing web solutions in a fast growing, exciting and collaborative environment, this could be just the ticket.
As a growing business we are actively investing in formal Agile methodologies, so any experience working in an Agile environment will be beneficial.
As an ideal candidate, you will be a Software Developer with:
- Strong C# skills.NET core and .NET framework experience
- Experience using Entity Framework or other ORM framework
- API development experience both REST and microservices
- Experience with SQLA strong desire to learn new technical skills
- AWS and/or Azure
- Google Maps API/leaflet.js
- Experience of working in an Agile team
A passion for constantly evolving your dev skills should go without saying. Here, your creative and problem solving skiils will certainly be put to the test. If you enjoy being challenged and given plenty of free reign on the technology you use, this is the collaborative and nurturing environment for you.
If you are based around Huntingdon or Cambridge, that would be ideal. However, hybrid working is an option.
**Fantastic working environment and benefits on offer**
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Bonus scheme of up to 10% of your annual salary
- Private health care for you
- 26 days annual leave rising with service
- Pension scheme – We will double match your pension contribution of up to 6%
- Flexible benefits to personalise your benefits package and support your wellbeing
- Working in a vibrant and modern office
This is a best of both worlds scenario, working for a small to medium sized business which is part of a bigger group, you can enjoy an agile working environment and also the comprehensive benefits of a larger organisation.
Don't delay, apply today.
PurplePower Recruitment is the agency on this permanent opportunity.
For details on our Data Handling policy, please refer to the purplepower website.