IT, Software Developers
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
We are working with one of the world’s leading medical technology companies to find a Full Stack Software Developer to join their friendly team based in Kensington, London. This is an exciting opportunty to advance your career as a PHP developer.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Day to day maintenance of existing applications within the business
- Ensure that the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of their REST API
- Develop and evaluate new products and technologies for future use
- Liaise with partners to develop and maintain business to business architecture
- Provide guidance to support and administration staff when in-depth system knowledge is required
- Communicate with customers as required
The skills required for this role are as follows:
- Experience of PHP development using an MVC framework e.g Laravel/ Symfony/ Yii
- Solid understanding of HTML DOM and CSS
- Knowledge of PHP and Restful APIs
- Excellent communication
- Willingness to learn and develop
Based in lovely offices in a beautiful area of London, you will enjoy a successful career with a leading well-established organisation where you can grow and develop.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
In return you will receive a salary of £50K-£60K per annum, alongside career growth and full support.
If you feel that this is a great opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
*Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK.
PurplePower Recruitment is the agency on this Permanent role.
In sending us your details, you are sending personal data, for information on how we handle personal data, please refer to the Purplepower website.