IT, Software Developers
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Since launching in London in July 2017 our clients mission is to become the go-to global brand in their sector. They have now expand into Europe and most recently the USA As a result, they have now shipped their product to over 100,000 customers around the world. With boundless energy and a lofty ambition, they are showing no signs of slowing down so are on the lookout for employees with the spark, drive and enthusiasm to match our team energy.
Intent on accelerating their growth, they are now looking for a second Full Stack Developer to join their internal development team and support in building, optimising and delivering scalable and reliable technology platforms.
The ideal candidate:
- Drive and big ambitions with both an analytical and creative mind.
- The ability to thrive in a startup environment and be a key player in helping us achieve global success.
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel preferred)
- Knowledge of web development security best practices
- Experience with responsive designAbility to communicate functionality, requirements, and technical solutions to non-technicals
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with an agency or subscription eCommerce business
- That hacker attitude – self-motivation to go beyond limits and get stuff done, fast
- Intellectual curiosity – you like to experiment and learn in order to scale ideas
- Become a key member in a diverse development team to deliver innovative technology across the full stack of technology requirements.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement a range of deliverables across digital platforms including websites, CMS, codebase and graphics.
- Design and maintain a collaboration experience with the end user in mind.
- Write clean, modularized, testable and secure code
- Research and implement the latest development tools, practices, and frameworks
- Have the ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical peers alike
- Show comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
The opportunity to create impact in a high-growth startup and build your career (the sky's the limit here!)Agile and flexible working environment with little hierarchy and an entrepreneurial spiritCompetitive salary
If this sounds like you, don't delay APPLY NOW
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the Agency on this Permanent Vacancy