£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
If you are looking to further your career as a Customer Service/Care Team Leader, this is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and friendly team in Orwell, close to Royston.
Great company with good bens and career prospects!
If you have great attention to detail and like going the extra mile for customers and enjoy leading a team, look no further.
Experience in an Order Administration, Logistics and/or Export Customer Service Team Leadership position would be most beneficial.
The purpose of the role;
To pro-actively support the improvement of the day to day efficiency of the Customer Care team, working closely with the Customer Care Manager to identify any issues within the day to day processes and working in a timely manner to resolve them.
To offer support, guidance, training to the Customer Care team and specifically new starters and to support the Customer Care Manager in day to day tasks, ensuring a successful Customer Care function.
In principle the core responsibilities are anticipated to be split as follows:
- Customer Care Co-ordinator (70%
- )Management and development of team (20%)
- Projects and Improvements and escalations (10%)
As the ideal candidate:
- Excellent Team Player
- Active listener
- Positive 'can do' work ethos and attitude delivered with drive & enthusiasm.
- Strong ability to problem solve both as an individual and team member
- Methodical, orderly and systematic work approach
- Create a good first impression over the telephone and inspire confidence and commitment
- 3+ years experience in a Customer Care role
- Good managerial skills, 1-2-1 appraisals and abilty to performance manage, set KPIs, disciplinaries, etc.
- Speak a 2nd Language
- Willing to self-develop
- Strong ability to problem solve both as an individual and as a team member
This location is commutable from South Cambridgeshire or the Centre of Cambridge.
Salary £30K-£32K per annum.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this perm position. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to contact each applicant individually though we will certainly endeavour to do so.