£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
This award winning company in beautiful offices in a village close to Cambridge and Royston are looking for a...
Customer Care Coordinator/Order Administrator
The role will form an integral and influential part of the Customer Care team, ensuring the accurate and efficient management of the order to cash process and customer service ‘after-care’ for an FMCG company.
Some customer liaison will be part of the role, but, essentially, most contact is via email so, strong written English is a must and the ability to get on well and forge relationships with various stakeholders in the business. The Key Stakeholders will be Head of Supply Chain Services, Customer Care Manager, Business Managers, Technical, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Factory Sites, Master Scheduler, Logistics & HR.
- Are you super organised and have solid order admin experience?
- Detail orientated?
- Are you particularly good at handling complaints and using them to enhance the customer experience?
- Then, look no further, this is the permanent role for you!
You, as the ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a customer services function for an International business
- Exceptional written English including well expressed emails with attention to grammar when communicating with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience of working closely with production, planning, commercial, logistics and finance teams when required to meet tight deadlines
- You will have experience of using ERP systems, such as SAP, JD Edwards, Sage, etc.or at the very least CRM tools
Salary Circa £23K-£25K + great company bens and perks.
**GREAT place to work, lovely offices and career progression over time is absolutely possible**
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.
In applying for this role, you are sending us your personal details in order to contact you about this role. You can ask for your data to be deleted at any time, for full GDPR policy on data protection, please refer to the PurplePower Recruitment website.