£23,000 Per Annum
This award winning company in beautiful offices in a village close to Cambridge and Royston are looking for a...
Customer Care Coordinator
The purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective Customer service, managing the co-ordination of the order to cash process for an FMCG company.
The role will form an integral and influential part of the Customer Care team, ensuring the accurate and efficient management of the order to cash process and customer service ‘after-care’.
- Do you enjoy liaising with customers on the phone?
- Are you super organised and have order admin experience?
- Are you particularly good at handling complaints and using them to enhance the customer experience?
Then, look no further, this is the permanent role for you!
You, as the ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a customer services function for an International business
- Customer care experience
- Experience of building strong customer relationships (both externally and internally) through the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Experience of working closely with production, planning, commercial, logistics and finance teams when required to meet tight deadlines
- You will have experience of using ERP systems, such as SAP, JD Edwards, Sage, etc.
Salary Crica £23K + great company bens and perks.
**GREAT place to work, lovely offices and good career progression**
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent vancancy.
In applying for this role, you are sending us your personal details in order to contact you about this role. You can ask for your data to be deleted at any time, for full GDPR policy on data protection, please refer to the PurplePower Recruitment website.