Office, Retail, Sales
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Full time. £23k - £25k OTE + bonus-Bow area, East London
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, self-starting, motivated and gregarious individual who desires to be part of a fast growing, professional, award-winning team within a fast-growing Self-Storage company near Baker Street.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within the business, progressing your career over the medium to long term. Self storage is a new, vibrant and fast growing market in the UK and you will be gaining skills in a unique industry.
You will be have a key role in meeting client needs, delivering a high level of service, and responding to new enquiries in order to drive sales and overall store performance. In due course you would be expected to step up to a more senior role as we continue to expand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Your main duties and responsibilities will be broken into four parts:
- Client Service: Meet and greet both existing and new clients (in person and over the phone), put them at ease and understand their needs and wants.
- Sales: you will be given the opportunity to assist in maximising occupancy and economic efficiency of the store, meeting sales targets, following up website enquiries and converting them to customers, earning yourself commission of up to 20% month on month over basic salary.
- Store Maintenance: conducting shared daily routines and checks to ensure the store is clean and secure with all facilities fully operational. Helping the team to ensure that store presentation exceeds customer expectations at all times through effective management of cleaning and maintenance staff.
- General Administration: general administrative duties including emailing, client correspondence, office administration, filing client records, accepting and dealing with deliveries, stock taking and store audits and generally doing your part to assist in the daily running of the store.
The Stores are staffed 7 days a week, including Saturdays (0930 - 1830) and Sundays (1000 - 1600) and you will need to be willing to work week-ends, possibly on a shift pattern, within your team
You, as the ideal candidate:
We are hiring for attitude first and foremost. Your core skill set should include the following:
- Optimistic, positive, gregarious and outgoing personality; polite, well spoken, well presented and courteous
- Friendly, helpful and understanding, with an ability to put people at ease and evidence of both strong life skills and a level of maturity
- A desire to assist others and find out the ways in which we can help address their needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and a persuasive nature
- Effective communication skills, with good written English and strong numerical skills (will be tested)
- Competent MS Office user
- Organised, efficient and good time keeping are essentialA self starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
Competitive Salary: £25K Basic +up to 20% per month and an additional 20% per annum
- Monthly store performance bonus
- Annual bonus
- 28 days holiday initially, rising to 38 days
- Additional day’s holiday for your birthday (at Store Manager’s discretion)
- Red letter days
- Team nights out
- 25% discount on packaging materials and room rental
Full training will be given.
Don't delay, apply today!
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent opportunity. For details on our data handling, please refer to the PurplePower Website