£19,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Comprehensive Company Benefits and good career progression prospects
Fantastic opportunity to gain more skills in customer service administration.
Choice of hours:
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Mon - Fri - 11am - 8pm
Do you have:
- Great communication skills?
- A friendly and helpful telephone manner?
- Good attention to detail?
- A willingness to learn?
- A background in administration
- Superb customer service skills
If you like a job that is varied and interesting, we have just the role for you.
Friendly, buzzy office environment, great *benefits on offer.
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit/tea/coffee
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
Duties can include;
- Ensure all jobs are assigned to the relevant engineers within designated regional/client areas.
- Ensure engineers are aware of their daily schedules and communicating any specific requirements
- To manage customers expectations, keep customers updated for early or late arrivals, redeploying and rescheduling appointments.
Good IT skills, the ability to follow processes and some administration experience within an Engineering type of environment would be helpful.
Apply ASAP in order to find out more.
Circa £20K per annum, full time, Mon-Friday
PurplePower Recruitment are acting as the agency on this permanent role