£22,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
£22,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Are you able to commute in and out of Cambridge?
A key customer servicing role within a small team in Cambridge. Supporting customer facing Commercial Insurance Account Executives, to provide quick accurate Commercial Insurance responses to valuable EXISTING customers.
- Advising and liaising with existing customers, Insurers and Account Executives via telephone, post and internet.
- Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed for RENEWALS.
- Where renewal rebroking is required submitting market presentations to Insurers in a timely manner and working to deadlines.
- Approaching and negotiating quotations with Insurance Underwriters in respect of Renewals and Mid Term Alterations.
- Evaluating quotations, including review of policy wordings and endorsements, and decision making on placing of the business in tandem with the Account Executives.
- Producing detailed Risk Registers and Report summaries for presenting to customers at renewal.
- Record, process, manage information and provide administration support of EXISTING customer policies from inception to renewal.
- Invoice and Account Collection.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Approx 3 year Commercial General Insurance experience within either a Broker or Insurer environment
- Capability and experience to deal with significant Commercial Insurance Programmes including, on occasions, Global requirements.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills to enhance customer relationship.
- Confidence in the negotiating role enabling you to tackle and address Insurer objections and achieve the best results for our customers.
- Ability to carry your strategy through via our Account Executives.
- Ability to work enthusiastically and, essentially, to timescales.
- Computer confident and skills - Word, Excel and internal Sirius system
Dont delay, apply NOW!
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to contact each applicant, however we will endeavour to do so.
In applying for this position, you are agreeing to PurplePower Recruitment handling your data and using the same to contact you regarding this position. We may hold on to your details for other similar roles. You have the right to ask us to delete your data at any time.
- Commercial Insurance