£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
+ GREAT Uncapped Commission £80K-£100K possible
Business Development Manager
- Are you a talented and motivated Business Development Manager?
- Are you self-driven and know how to self manage your time in order to be successful?
- Like earning good money and being compensated for your hard efforts?
Look no further!
Come and join our client's growing International Division.Working with leading global B2B brands, helping corporate clients thought lead via digital video content that is re-purposed globally across established news platforms.
Working in partnership with leading International platform such as CNN, BBC Worldwide,The Telegraph, Reuters and many more recognised Business titles around the world.
You'll be presenting the opportunity to blue chip clients offering them the chance to thought leader across a range of key topics within leading publications around the world. The ideal candidate will need to be confident and determined in approaching and pitching senior level executives to generate new business.
The ideal candidate must possess very good communication skills, in order to articulate the product to the clients and be able to present themselves as highly competent professionals.
We are seeking career oriented individuals that are looking for their big break and eager to join an ambitious organisation. We invest in all our new staff to develop their presenting and closing skills.
Basic £30K-£35k (dependent on experience) with an OTE of 100K,Uncapped commission
Benefits: Competitive and attractive commission structure, on-going award winning training and support.
- Generating new and repeat businessExecuting the full sales lifecycle; from opening a dialogue with CEOs and MDs of blue chip companies through to negotiation and successful closeWorking to targets, in a competitive sales environmentOpen and close deals over the phoneManaging your pipeline and new prospects
- Our ideal BDM will possess the following skills and experience:
Previous B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, sponsorship or recruitment.The ability to confidentially converse with senior managersThe ability to utilise internet research tools to gather information on your prospectsA pro-active, tenacious working attitudeThe ability to work under pressureAbility to develop a team and train sales people
World class-award winning training package on offer for selected candidates.
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the Recruitment Agency on this Permanent Vacancy.
For full terms on our applicant data policy in compliance with GDPR laws, please see the PurplePower website.