£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Are you a business-savvy and sales-focused graduate, looking for a role where you can make an impact and progress quickly?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful technology businesses working with energy sector companies who will fast-track you to a role where you will manage your own diary and be rewarded for your success.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Executives and Business Development Managers (BDM) to join our highly successful Sales teams in the City of London. Working in a large and vibrant sales team, the Business Development Executive will target organisations within a well-established Energy sector.
Selling data, market research reports and subscriptions, our Business Development Executives are responsible for winning new business accounts. With industry leading training on offer and excellent development and earning potential, this is an ideal step for someone with a little sales experince who is looking to build on that and be rewarded.
The mains products our sales teams work on are:
- Business Intelligence platform - subscriptions and reports
- Media Sales - advertising, subscription, sponsorship
- Conferences - delegates, sponsorship
Our IDEAL candidate:
- Ambitious, energetic, self-motivated individuals that are driven to hit KPIs and become one of our top earners through our competitive commission packages
- People with excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Candidates with sales experience over the phone would be highly desirable, however we also hire people that are looking to springboard into a career in sales
- Hunter mentality, with the desire to build a professional career as a BDM in the business intelligence industry
- A years' experince in any of these industries: Recruitment, SaaS sales, BI sales, Media Sales, Event Sales, Conference sales, Fundraising, etc.
What would you do on a daily basis?
- Sourcing leads and doing business over the phone
- Devising account approach strategies
- Researching your specific industry, reaching out to potential clients over the phone, arranging demonstrations of our products and walking clients through our databases
- We are a KPI driven business, so you will have targets to hit with the number of phone calls you are making
What are the benefits of joining our Sales team?
- Basic salary of £22K-£25K + Great commission package on the sales you make
- Top performers are treated to regular dinners and outings, culminating in a yearly trip abroad for the best of the best
- Free pizza when we hit our target
- Dress down FridaysEach team also has their own competitions throughout the year
Don't delay, apply today, we are particulalry interested in Graduates who would like to persue a career in sales and have good earning potential.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent sales role.