£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
**Attention IT Business Analysts**
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to own the requirement gathering and testing of small sized projects as well as assist the Business Analyst team in gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements for medium/larger scale projects.
Our client, a major player in the ecommerce and mail solutions area, empowering businesses to grow across-borders, employing over 1,500 people in 16 country offices in Europe, Asia, the USA and Oceania – a global network blended with a local presence.
Location: the role will be based at lovely new offices in West London, close to Chiswick, **parking onsite.
- Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will be involved in supporting projects through requirements gathering, testing and issue resolution during development and after go live.
- You will be supported by the Senior Business Analyst to ensure you have clear objectives and tasks to support the company to meet its aggressive growth objectives.
- A major element of this role is to manage the on boarding process of all retailers into the landscape and support the end to end testing of new retailers.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in an IT related subject
- Excellent understanding of the development life cycle for business applications across a number of technologies in the UK and International market place.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
Salary competitive, £45K-£50K + *Comprehensive list of benefits, including Bonus, generous pension, sabbatical after 2 years of service, and many more!
If you allign with the company
- Mission: to excel in every interaction with customers.
- Values: trust, friendliness, ease of use and a commitment to sustainability,
then look no further, send in an application today!
Also, if you want to be somewhere which has solid financial backing, international presence but also locally smaller offices so a best of both worlds where your input will make a real difference and there is growth so progession in on the cards...apply today!
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent IT Business Analyst role.
For information on our Data Policy, please refer to the PurplePower website.