£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Agile, working from home supported
Bury St Edmunds
Exciting opportunity for an Android Developer to join our client, an International, innovative digital agency working with their Global client base.
As the ideal candidate you will be a talented Android Developer with a passion for software development, with proven commercial experience with OO (Object Orientated) design and programming skills in Objective-C, fantastic Java skills and have expertise in Android SDK You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge with RESTful web services, XML, and JSON data format.
The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The goal is to write "clean" and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launchConduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applicationsA team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
If you would like to working for a foward thinking, fast growing company where creativity and collaboration is key, then don't delay, apply NOW!
Salary £30K-£50K per annum + Bens. Nice, friendly, agile working environment
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this permanent role. For information on how we manage your data according to GDPR laws, please refer to the PurplePower website.