£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
This is a really exciting role for someone with good attention to detail who is also a good data analyst and an excellent communicator
Location: South Cambridge
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
The Company is a cutting-edge digital marketing company servicing the retail and travel sectors, based on the south side of Cambridge. Own transport is essential.
For the successful candidate a full training programme is offered, including the opportunity to develop your creative, analytic and administrative experience.
The Company is looking for an individual who is keen to learn and can demonstrate their enthusiasm for a career in the digital space.
- General and client administration, design and analysis and support for the sales team
- Management of day to day activities surrounding client marketing campaigns, monitoring and analysing statistics
- Daily activities also include the creation of banners, digital graphics and other designs.
Key Requirements for the IDEAL candidate:
- Strong mathematical skills and be fluent in both spoken and written English as the job involves communicating with your colleagues and with clients on all aspects of your administration.
- You must be able to type well, use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and have sound experience of using the Internet.
- Some knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop and an artistic flair or inclination will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and you must be careful and have a keen sense of attention to the smallest of details.
If this is you, please apply NOW, sending your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
*Full training will be given.
An interest in digital media is important
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent role.
PurplePower will be very careful with the use of your personal data and will only use your application to contact you about this role. We may hold on to your details for other roles which could be suitable. You have the right to be removed at any time. Please refer to our Data Policy on the PurplePower website for further information.
(Keywords; Marketing Graduate, Business Development Graduate, Administrator, Office Assistant, Intern, Junior Marketing Officer, Trainee Digital Administrator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Designer; Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Sales Support Assistant)