£19,288 Per Annum
Accounts Payable Assistant
We are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Assistant to join a progressive School group. The successful candidate will be able to make a real difference to the procurement cycle and have the autonomy to develop a full suite of policies and procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure accurate invoice processing including coding, PO conversion and supplier reconciliations
- Allocating payments to supplier accounts
- Preparing payment runs in a timely and appropriate way
- Manages the staff expense process
- Reviewing and acting on any open POs during the month end process ensuring any commitments have been accurately reflected through the accounts.
- Acting as focal point for all supplier and customer queries
- Assist the Team Leader with any related purchasing queries as directed/month-end queries
What’s on offer?
Salary £19,288 + Comprehensive Bens
Hours: The role will be full time, 52 weeks per year 37 hours/week
BUT we will also consider applicants who wish to work a shorter week 25 hours/week
If you have
- A great aptitude for numbers, good Maths results
- Great Excel skills
- Some finance system experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
We want to hear from you!
*AN AAT or ACCA qualification or similar would be beneficial but not essential or working towards it but a genuine interest in working in an accounts dept. is paramount
Please note, the successful applicant must be prepared to undergo an enhanced DBS certificate
Due to the high volume of applications it may not be possible to respond to all.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this Permanent Accounts Payable role.
For further information on our data handling procedures, please refer to the PurplePower website.